Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome



Welcome to my blog!
 I hope this will be a place for me to learn new ideas, try new things and share favorite recipes! A few things about me: We live on 10 acres of rolling hille and beaver creeks running through our property in Northern British Columbia.  We get the most fantastic sunsets almost every night!  We love it here & have fabulous green summers & beautiful crisp winters. We are avid hunters and fishers , and Im a craft & organizing fanatic! I also make handmade goats milk & lotions and hope to show you all sorts of wonderful ways to get back to nature, love your life, your family & how to make any house a home.
Old school baby! There will be lots of:



 beautiful sunsets....


Fun in the sun...


 Fun gardening ideas...
 and crazy party planning:)



download & print courtesy of:

so many ideas on pinterest you could be up all hours of the night!!
And last but not least food & my fav recipes like this:

Recipe found here:

See you soon!





No comments: